Thank you for considering One Brick for your organization's volunteer needs. Please
take a few minutes to better understand the requirements for One Brick projects before
filling out the event request form below.
- We typically work 2-4 hour shifts. If your event is longer than this, do consider
breaking out the volunteer responsibilities into shifts. One Brick can then take
responsibility for bringing volunteers to one of the shifts. (Rarely will we be able
to arrange to cover multiple shifts.)
- While we are there to volunteer, we do try to incorporate a social
element, enabling volunteers to chat with one another while working together.
Activities that are conducive to this are preferred.
- One Brick will provide an event manager at every event to help mobilize the
volunteers and keep things running smoothly. A representative from your organization
must be present at all times as well.
- One Brick requires a minimum of 6-8 weeks notice to consider requests
for volunteer support. We are sometimes able to accommodate requests with less lead
time if we do not have any conflicting events during the time you
need and we can secure an Event Manager and Coordinator to oversee
- As One Brick is completely volunteer-run, we limit our
events to weeknights and weekends.
- Please also understand it may sometimes take a few days to respond to your
request, as we pass information across our team to determine if we will be able to
coordinate coverage for your event.
Setting Up an Event
If this is the first time your organization will work with One Brick, please fill
event request form
If your organization has already worked with us before, please fill out this
"New Event With Existing One Brick Partnership" form.
If you have any general questions, please email us
at sea-events at